It can be difficult understanding the difference between any supplement and how each one can benefit you. It can be a maze of different name brands and labels, all with statements of their benefits and advantages over the other supplements. It can get confusing very quickly.
And then you end up buying nothing at all, or worse spending money on something you didn’t really want or need. This article will show you the best nootropics for a variety of needs, and provide a quick overview of the most used and trusted nootropics.
How to Find the Best Places to Buy Nootropics?
Being confident in the place that you are purchasing nootropics is just as important as understanding the nootropics that you are looking to buy. Buying nootropics online is an advantageous option because you can easily compare different products and prices. Also, only the most basic nootropics are sold in retail stores. The first and most important step is to research.
Evaluating the Best Nootropics for You
The best nootropic for you is the one that can serve your needs. There are several great options for nootropic selection. Some of the best nootropic supplements for 2017 include:
- Caffeine + L- Theanine – This nootropic is a supplement that also gives increased alertness and cognition. This can be purchased in very common places, and the two supplements are pre- balanced to provide you the best of both of these supplements. The caffeine will keep you alert by stimulating your central nervous system, and the L-Theanine has a calming effect on the body. Together, they keep you alert, while staying calm.
- Choline – This increases cognitive abilities of those that take it. It also could potentially reduce the number of fats in the liver. The Choline supplement has been shown to improve reaction times, memory, and even endurance when running.
- Oxiracetam – This nootropic is all about enhancing cognitive abilities. These improvements would include attention span, memory, focus, mental thinking, and motivation as well as many others.
- Piracetam – This nootropic is great for those who are older, it can help prevent the decline of neurons in the brain taken early enough, improve cognition and memory as well.
- Neopept – Neopept users can benefit from its memory enhancing properties and the boost it gives to help improve your learning process.
- Phenibut – The benefits for those with social anxiety are high when choosing this nootropic. It works by enhancing your cognitive function and can induce euphoric feelings. It is known to be a supplement that should not be taken with alcohol, as some believe that it drastically lowers your alcohol tolerance.
- Vinpocetine – This nootropic comes with many benefits include increased cognition, blood flow to the brain, as well as memory and mood.
The best nootropic stacks are those that combine two or more nootropics that serve different purposes. This way you can get the best of everything you use. One of the easier and more effective nootropics is one that is mentioned in this list already. Caffeine + L- Theanine is a supplement that can be bought together in one capsule or purchased together to make a stack of one part caffeine and two parts L- Theanine. These supplements would be the best nootropic stack for memory
Another great nootropic stack is to pack a kind of Racetam nootropic and add a Choline supplement. This stack has the effect of increasing cognitive function, though the amount of that increase to depend on the kind of Racetam you choose. The effect of whichever one you choose will be amplified to some degree by the Choline. Choosing this one would give you the best nootropic stack for studying
Choosing the best nootropic for you is just a matter of research. Think about the benefit that you would like to gain from using nootropics, and then match it to an available nootropic from a reputable online retailer. Make sure that whatever you choose, you read the label carefully, and never take more than the recommended dose. This should give you the best results.