1. A touching Chinese commercial about the enduring love of the father to the son. The father and the son don’t see eye to eye. But what the father does for the son will leave you in tears.
2. A heartwarming story about the perfect father. He may be deaf, but he is a perfect example of what a father should be.
3. A Singaporean short film that shows that shows what being rich really means. It is about a son who is ashamed of his father and has never seen him as an inspiration, until he realized what the father did his whole life. “Being rich is not about how much you have, it is about how much you give.”
4. A Thai commercial about a mother’s unconditional love for the son, even when the son doesn’t realize it.
5. A Chinese (Cantonese) commercial about a mother who just wants to see her son for Chinese New Years.
6. A Thai commercial about karma. A beggar that turns into a doctor.
Netflix enthusiast, horrible speller, jiujitsu hobbyist, weekend drinker, and occasional poker player. Favorite quote is “[o]ut of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.”